- 1 Penis enlargement
- 2 Do you attract products that claim to increase penis size? Get information on what to expect from pills, pumps, exercises and male enhancement surgeries.
Do you attract products that claim to increase penis size? Get information on what to expect from pills, pumps, exercises and male enhancement surgeries.
Product announcements and procedures to enlarge the penis Enlargement are everywhere. A large number of pumps, pimples, weights, exercises and surgeries claim that they increase the length and width of the penis.
However, there is little scientific support for non-surgical methods of penis enlargement. No accredited medical organization supports penile surgery for purely aesthetic reasons.
Most of the techniques you see advertised are ineffective, and some can even cause damage to the penis. Think twice before trying any of them.
Penis size: What is normal, what is not?
It is common fear that your penis looks too small or too small to satisfy your partner during sexual intercourse. But studies have shown that most men who think their penises are too small actually have normal-sized penises.
Similarly, studies suggest that many men have an exaggerated idea of what constitutes “normal” penis size.
The length of a non-erect penis does not consistently predict the length when the penis is erect. If your penis is approximately 13 cm (5 inches) or more when erect, it is normal size.
A penis is considered abnormally small only if it is less than 3 inches (approximately 7.5 centimeters) when it is erect, a condition called micropenis.
How partners see penis size
Would advertisers believe that their partner really cared a lot about penis size? If you are worried, talk to your partner.
Keep in mind that understanding your partner’s needs and desires will likely improve your sexual relationship by changing the size of your penis.
Don’t believe the hype
Companies offer many types of non-surgical treatments for penis enlargement, often promoting them with attractive advertisements that include approvals from “scientific” researchers.
Look closely: you will see that the safety and efficacy claims have not been proven.
Marketing specialists rely on certificates, biased statements and questionable photos before and after. Dietary supplements do not require FDA approval, so manufacturers do not have to prove safety or efficacy.
Penis enlargement products
Most penis enlargement methods reported are ineffective and some can cause permanent damage to the penis. Below are some of the products and technologies that are widely promoted:
- Birth control pills and lotions. These generally contain vitamins, minerals, herbs or hormones that manufacturers claim penis enlargement. None of these products have proven successful, and some can be harmful.
- Bomb of void. Since pumps attract blood to the penis, which causes it to swell, they are sometimes used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- The vacuum pump can make the penis look temporarily larger. But use too often or too long can damage the elastic tissue in the penis, resulting in a less rigid erection.
- Exercises These exercises, called jelqing, are sometimes used as a hand movement to push blood from the base to the head of the penis.
- Although this technique seems to be safer than other methods, there is no scientific evidence that it works and can lead to the formation of scars, pain and disfigurement.
- Stretching Stretching includes fixing a stretcher or extensor device, also known as a penile traction device, to the penis for gentle tension.
Some small studies have reported an increase in the length of half an inch to approximately 2 inches (approximately 1 to 3 centimeters) with these devices.
More and more rigorous research is needed to demonstrate safety and efficacy.
Surgery is risky and may not work.
Studies of the surgical techniques available for penis enlargement have found mixed results in patient safety, efficacy and satisfaction.
At best, surgery, such as the division of the half-inch suspensory ligament (one centimeter) can increase the appearance of the soft penis, but does not change the actual length of the penis. In the worst case, surgery can cause complications such as infection, scarring and loss of sensation or function.